MikDoss Translation Services offers consecutive interpretation services in over 100+ languages. Commonly used in one-on-one or small group settings, our consecutive interpreters maintain strict standards of professionalism and possess exceptional linguistic and interpersonal skills to help facilitate interactions between two (and sometimes more) languages.
Generally used for large conferences or meetings and/or environments where two or more languages are required, simultaneous interpretation is a much more complex and strenuous process than consecutive interpretation. Interpreters sit in an isolated booth, listen to the speaker through a headset, and speak the translation into a microphone, which is wirelessly transmitted to headsets worn by audience members. Sometimes referred to as U.N. style interpretation, this service requires trained interpreters and specialized equipment, all of which can be provided by MikDoss.
Call Center Solutions / YOUR Agent
With MikDoss’s YOUR Agent program, organizations can fill interim or ongoing needs for both English-only and bilingual call center agents without hiring additional staff. YOUR Agent members can:
- Act as first-level phone support
- Assist with customer support, Q&A, order taking, promotional campaigns, and other activities
- Answer and / or initiate calls in any language of your choosing
- Work directly into your CRM or database applications
- Serve as fai lover resources in conjunction with your existing pool of agents